Sunday, September 20, 2009

today i went to the whitney. i didn't take too many pictures because there wasn't too much that stuck my fancy. we were sent there to check out the dan graham and conceptual photo exhibits. they gave me some food for thought and it was interesting to see an overview of my last semester in contemporary art in person (de kooning, jasper john, jackson pollock, jeff koon, rauschenberg, and kline).

anyways, i liked this picture of the industrial size elevator i took on my camera phone.
sparkly heels on madison ave
in dumbo, you can always expect to see a photographer (or a set of photographers) taking engagement photos, glamour shots, music videos, etc. here a bride and groom are taking some goofy photos together outside our studio space.
and on the way back from the whitney, me and jordan found a bouquet of flowers in the trash! i can't imagine why somebody would put a bouquet in the garbage, but it made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment